Cavendish Glen and Intercare Glen Marais will host a family fun day and festive food drive on 17 November, in aid of MES Kempton Park. Members of the public are invited to partake in the day by contributing non-perishable items. The day will feature special entertainment and activities for everyone.
“As businesses from Cavendish Glen, we would like to give back to the community. We know MES Kempton Park is in urgent need of non-perishable items and therefore decided to make the organisation the beneficiary of our Food Drive this year,” says Ada Botes, Practice Manager at Intercare Glen Marais.
To add to festive celebrations on the day, Cavendish Glen will have discount vouchers available for the various shops at the shopping centre.
Other entertainment and activities for the day includes:
- Motorcycle display organised by the Christian Motorcyclists Association of South Africa (CMSA)
- Performance by Kyle
- Folk dancing
- An entertainment area for the kids – do not miss the face painting and clown!
- The Coco Cola Music Truck and dancers sponsored by Maxi’s
- The opportunity to donate blood
- Intercare will provide blood pressure and weight assessments (Free testing)
- Lancet will provide cholesterol and sugar level assessments (Free testing)
- Haasbroek Optometrist will be available for eye tests
- Kind 2 Hearing will provide hearing tests
- Make-up tips from Clicks